Before we set up a meeting with your Beany accountant, we'll need access to your Xero file. This enables the accountant to look at your financial information and highlights areas for discussion.
To invite Beany to your Xero file:
- Log in to your Xero account
- Click on your company name in the top left corner and go to 'settings'
- Click on 'users'
- Click on 'invite a user' in the top right hand corner
- Enter the user's details you would like to add: First name - Beany, Last Name - Com and email@example.com
- Under the heading 'give them access', select 'business and accounting' and tick 'manage users'
Click on 'send invite'